Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Singin' in the Rain...."

Tonight we did something I haven't done....maybe EVER!  It's really been raining here the past two days, and Tony and Maggie took a walk with umbrellas yesterday.  Tonight, Ginger and I joined Tony and Maggie.  We made it down to one end of the street pretty dry with 3 umbrellas and a raincoat, but somehow, it got a little out of control as we discovered the water poured down the curb.  It started with an innocent splash and turned into umbrellas being thrown down and an all-out water war starting.  Ginger and I even had a running race down the street, and she is FAST (or I'm old...!)  I couldn't catch her!  We were all completely drenched as we made it up to the house, as you can imagine, but nothing that a washing machine and warm showers couldn't take care of.  Once again, some huge fun that never would have happened without them!

1 comment: